Montag, 8. August 2011

First days in my hostfamily

Friday Inken picked me up at the training school and then we drived to the house :) I was just a little bit excited because I met the parents after work at 6 pm and I really like them. At the first day we ate sushi and talked a little bit but I dont know what to say... after that my hostmum, Inken and I went to the cinema and we watched Harry Potter! And I really liked the movie we watched it in 3D. Saturaday we went to a little mall and to Target a Store where we bought towels and some food, after that Inken and I went to a bigger mall and I bought a new T shirt :) Later at night we watched Eclipse and ordered a Pizza... Sunday we went to the city and spent the day there, we went to the Time Spuare, Central Park, Broadway and a little mall where I bought new Sunglasses :):) and today we stand up early and bring the girls to their camp then we visited a big designer shoe warehouse :) and yeees now I have new shoes!!!!! then we played with the girls and had dinner at the cheesecake factory... so good night ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen