Freitag, 12. August 2011

The week

Monday at the Cheesecake factory I ate a salad and no cheesecake but I have to visit again and then I will eat a cheesecake :) Tuesday One of the girls stayed at home because she is sick and got fever so one of us get the other two to camp and the other one stayed at home that was the whole week like that we worked everyday till 6 pm and then we have done different things... tuesday we went to the cinema and watched a movie called friends with benefits :) Wednesday we went to cold stone and ate very delicious ice creme there and we met an other au pair too. Yesterday we only drove to CVS pharmacy to print some photos. And I bought a Arizona icetea yummiiii!! after that we watched tv and at 10pm together with our host parents Jersey Shore that was fun :D
and I dont now what we do today, but tomorrow Inken will fly to Vegas! and I think about spent my day in the city but I dont know already...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen