Sonntag, 11. September 2011

My awesome Weekend ♥

My weekendwas awesome and I´m really tired :D
Friday after work I went to the gym and then to the Cheesecakefactory with a few other au pairs and I had a Tempura Roll and a wild mushroom Flatbread yummi! but again no cheesecake but I promise the next time I will try one :)
The next morning I took the train to NYC to meet Kim a friend from the Training School who is living in New York too and my lovely Tine :) we met at the hard rock cafe and then our first stop was forever 21, then we took the subway to the central park where we bought some food from whole foods. Later we saw some crazy boys dancing and rent a boot at the boothouse from the movie 27 dresses hihiiii :)
after that we had ice cream and walked down the fifth avenue and went to century 21 near the ground zero! and the last point for this day was the Broocklyn Bridge :) then I started my trip back home with the first subway to grand central then with the second to the time square and from there I walked to penn station where I catched my train to merrick and there  finally my car was to finish the last miles! my bed was calling because it was after midnight  and I had to stand up early because we went to the tanger outlet in riverhead today where I spent a lot of money :D but I´m happy now :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen