Sonntag, 11. September 2011

My first September post...

Everything is still good! I love my hostfamily and Irene was a nice guest :).. there where only some branches and stuff from the tree in the yard but nothing bad happend! and I hope that´s it for the first time :D
The last weeks where a bit stressful because one week no child had school and the last week one was sick and the youngest starts school on wednesday so.. fun all day long!
And since three weeks I´m a member in the gym right across the end of our street :):) and I try to visit it daily.. it´s really good to´work out and use the sauna or steam... or the pool because everything is included! perfect I love it :D
after work and gym I often meet Kristin an other au pair in my town and we do different things together panera bread, dunkin donuts, starbucks.. wir sind halt einfallsreich :D..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen